Prices and general conditions
- The daily rates are in euro for the indicated occupancy and for a minimum stay of 3 days.
- It is not allowed to occupy the apartment with a bigger number of guests (including infants) than indicated and agreed at the time of reservation.
- It is not allowed to smoke inside the apartment and in the common areas and/or to throw cigarette butts out of windows and balconies.
- It is not allowed to take any objects, equipment and kitchen utensils outside the apartment;
- For hygienic reasons, dogs and other pets are not accepted. Thank you for understanding.
The prices include:
- Bed linen, bath and kitchen towels with weekly change.
- Holiday Pass San Vigilio Dolomites that enables you to use free of charge Mareobus, ski buses in all Val Badia and Val Pusteria and other public means of transport (including regional trains) of South Tyrol, as well as numerous privileges and discounts for the rich programme of events and activities of San Vigilio | San Martin tourist board.
- Outdoor parking (max. 2 cars per apartment).
- Free WI-FI.
- Ski room with a ski boot dryer in winter.
- Bike depot in summer.
- Final cleaning.
- To the indicated prices will be added a local tourist tax of €1.35 per person/day for guests over 14 years old. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice.
- Additional baby beds: €10-15 per night.
- Daily cleaning upon request.
- Baby cot for children under 2 years old is available free of charge.
Check-in and check-out:
- Apartments are available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival until 9 a.m. on the day of departure.
Reservation and deposit:
- Reservation becomes binding upon payment of the requested deposit and after the receipt of our written confirmation.
- The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the date of reservation
- by bank transfer to the following account:
Banca Popolare dell’Alto Adige - San Lorenzo (BZ) office
NAME: APARTMENTS Ciasa VALENTIN di Valentin Horst | I-39030 San Vigilio di Marebbe (BZ)
IBAN: IT 69 W 058 5658 8200 3257 1071 594
The accommodation bill should be paid on the day before departure in one of the following ways:
- Cash for total amount up to € 3,000.00. In case of higher bills, the whole bill or the difference should be paid either by cheque or advanced bank transfer (excluding guests from non-EU countries like Russia and Switzerland, for whom bigger cash payments are allowed).
- Bank transfer (in this case the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival).
- Cheque (in this case we ask to provide the cheque for processing within 1 day after check-in).
(Consumer Code, Part III, title III, par. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- up to 60 days before arrival: loss of the confirmation deposit.
- from 60 to 30 days before arrival: 50% of the total price will be charged.
- from 29 to 9 days before arrival: 70% of the total price will be charged.
- less than 9 days before arrival, late arrival, smaller number of guests, early departure or no-show: 100% of the total price will be charged.
We recommend you to contact your insurance company and to insure your journey against cancellation, early termination and/or late arrival.